REATHLETE AIR-C PRO Leg Massager
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
You can only buy [limit] [brand] products per order
This product is limited to [limit] items per order
This [limit-type] has a [limit-qty]-item limit per order
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
REATHLETE AIR-C PRO Leg Massager | Rechargeable & Portable Sequential Compression Device with Digital Controller &Bag | New Sleeve Design SCD Machine for Legs | Muscle Pain Relief Thigh, Calf & Feet MassagerFeatures
- Rechargeable and portable- With up to an hour of ReAthlete leg massager working time on a single charge you’re all set up and good to go. Take your rechargeable and portable legs & feet massager anywhere you go and don’t miss a chance to get a quality massage when you need it most!
- 3 modes of massaging in 3 zones are designed to make your compression therapy sessions versatile and thorough. Choose from massaging a single zone, two of them, or all three zones at a time and enjoy the benefits of each of the specialized massage methods.
- Heavy-duty nylon fabric - The new massage boots are made of high-quality, heavy-duty nylon fabric and are designed for long-term use. Using this compression leg massager even for an hour every day will help good blood circulation, reduce pain, revitalize your legs, eliminate tiredness and soreness, and help prevent multiple leg diseases!
- Easy to wear- Tired of bulky, comfortless massagers with omnipresent wires? Fed up with being tied-up to an electrical outlet? The new AIR•C Pro compression leg massager is designed for you! Thanks to the new improved ergonomics with zipper sleeve design, it is now so simple to put on and off – you will hardly notice the process.
- Featuring the new sleeve design with improved ergonomics as well as 4 airbags in 3 zones, the new AIR•C Pro sequential compression device is a perfect choice for muscle pain relief, faster recovery, or pre-workout warm-ups.
- Travel Bag Included- Take your AIR•C PRO with you to your gym, office or hotel.
- DECREASED SORENESS
- IMPROVED MOBILITY
- REDUCED INFLAMMATION
- IMPROVED RELAXATION
- OVERALL LEG THERAPY
- PAIN RELIEF
- STRESS RELIEF
- REDUCED BLOOD PRESSURE
- INCREASED BLOOD FLOW
- IMPROVED MUSCLE RECOVERY
- Foot- 25CM, circumference: 20"
- Calves- 42CM, circumference: up to 18"
- Thighs- 21CM circumference: up to 27"
- 1 Remote control
- 2 leg sleeves
- 1 carrying case
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 color box package
How to use:
- Place the massager sleeves on your legs, keeping your legs flat on the bottom. Note that sleeves are marked L and R for Left and Right to indicate leg placement.
- Use the zipper to secure your foot and calf, then use the hook and loop fasteners to secure your thigh tightly inside the massager.
- Insert both air pressure connectors into the control unit.
- Make sure that the control unit is fully charged (check the battery icon on the screen). If the battery is empty or low, plug the adapter into a power outlet, and plug the cable into the charging port on the control unit. Charge for 2+ hours. You can operate the device while charging.
- Sit comfortably. Do not cross legs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.