LoveSeen LoveSeen Essentials Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
LoveSeen lashes are made for everyday wear (not just big days!). They’re designed to be comfortable, 10x reusable, and lightweight. Plus, there’s no trimming required. For whatever kind of beauty you’re into—from natural to all-out—LoveSeen is your equal opportunity lash provider.
If you're into no-makeup makeup or looking for an above-the-mask pop, you've come to the right place.
Includes: LEVI, LUCA (Brown/Black), Duo Glue Brush-On and Lash Tool
Demi-lash meant to be worn on the outer corner of your eye
Lash Length: 5–11mm
Band Length: 12mm
Lash Length: 3–13mm
Band Length: 26mm
The Lash Tool
Our secret weapon for nailing a precise application
Brushed with rose gold
30mm x 30mm x 120mm
Duo Glue Brush-On
Makeup-artist-approved choice for getting your lashes on
Dries clear with a latex-free, hypoallergenic formula
How To Use:
1. Make sure your eyes (lids, lashline, and lashes) are clean and oil-free. Give your lashes a curl.
2. Carefully remove lashes from the tray. Using your tweezers or fingers, lift the band up from the outer edge. Be gentle—those babies are delicate.
3. Before gluing, hold the lash up to your eye—just to see what you’re getting into.
4. When you’re ready, put the lash in The Lash Tool or your fingers. Then apply a thin line of glue. Let it set for 15 to 20 seconds, so it gets tacky.
5. Lash time. Bring the lash straight on in (not up or down). Get as close to your lash line as possible. Adjust as needed. There you go! You got this!
6. Once the glue has dried, and the lashes are in place, use The Lash Tool to combine all the lashes.
Lashes: Synthetic nylon
Glue: vitamins A, C and E, and the ingredients listed are Acrylates, Ethylhexyl Arcylate Copolymer, Retinol, Ascorbic Acid, and Tocopherol
Tool: Die-cast Zinc
Glue: 0.18 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.