Food Saving Variety 12 pc Reusable Bag (Small, Medium, Large)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
Variety 12pc set includes:
4pc Large 11.4” x 11.4” x 4”/ 128OZ
4pc Medium 8.5”x8.5”x 2”/ 64OZ
4pc Small 8.5”x 6”x 4”/ 32OZ
Keeps Produce Fresh Longer - Made by innovative technology in 3 layers of material that help to keep foods fresh longer by absorbing the food gases from your foods, veggies, or fruits. 3rd party Independent lab-tested.
Durable Food Storage - Our Reusable bags are BPA Free, PVC Free, Phthalate Free, leak-proof and completely airtight. Freezer-safe and crafted with a stand-up base, these are the ideal food storage bags for maximizing the space in your freezer/fridge organizer.
Microwave-Safe - Reheat your favorite food stored inside these reusable bags. Just make sure to leave these sturdy airtight bags slightly open when reheating for not more than 1 minute.
Dishwasher-Safe - Our reusable bags are compatible with dishwashers. Simply toss each bag into the top rack for cleaning or hand wash with warm soapy water.
Reusable - Aiming to provide sustainable product, our reusable bags replace single-use bags. With proper handling, our reusable bags may be used as many times as you like.
What to Store:
You can use our reusable bags as vegetable bags, fruit bags, marinating bags, or freezer bags. Here are more reasons to love these baggies:
- Helps you reduce food waste by storing leftovers and scraps of vegetables or herbs.
- Keeps noodles, flours and other dry ingredients in your pantry area fresh longer.
- Stores bagels, meat, cooked food, or fruits in the freezer well.
- Keeps marinated meats or small portion meats in your freezer.
- Take extra caution handling when they are used in microwave for heating foods.
- Safe to boil but do not exceed medium boil or over temperature 212F degree.
- When using a microwave, the bags should be left slightly open.
- Do no let bags to be close to direct heat or open flames.
- Do not force the bags to open and store sharp item. Bags may get damaged.