Introducing Prepsealer Food Saving Reusable bag.
We created innovative and reusable food-saving bags to be sustainable. Our food-saving bags can replace the single-use disposable baggies by reusing up to more than 15 times and keep food fresh longer so we can reduce food waste and have fewer plastic baggies in our landfill.
It is a patented film inside, proven scientifically which absorbs the ethylene gas, ammonia, and hydrogen sulfide to keep foods, veggies, fruits fresh longer!
Our food-saving bag is durable, leakproof, stand-up base, safe for food storage, and LFGB certified, had passed US, European food safety standards.
Why Prepsealer Food Saving Bag?
- Made in BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead-Free, Phthalates Free in 3 layers with non-toxic Nylon, and the patented film that keeps foods 3 times fresh longer
- Microwave Safe -Use in Microwave no longer than 1 minute at a time. Leave the bags slightly open when you heat the foods
- Dishwasher Safe - you may wash by hand or dishwasher in the top rack
- Reusable endlessly depending on the food type you store (fewer plastic baggies on earth )
- Bags are Freezer safe, Leakproof, airtight, also good for Sous vide cooking, and recyclable
- Buy bulk of produces and store in fridge or freezer for keeping fresh and longer
- Store leftover foods, or scraps of vegetables such as lettuce, carrots spinach, herbs to reduce food wastes.
- Keep noodles, flours, dry ingredients fresh longer in the pantry
- Keep bread, bagels, meats, cooked foods, fruits in the freezer
- Use for marinating meats and keep in fridge or freezer
How to Use
- Remove all packaging before use. To use, open gently and store food by filling 80%
- Remove the excess air out before closing the zip band on top
- Close the zip band tightly and make sure it is completely sealed before storing it in pantry, refrigerator, or freezer
- Recommended to store the same type of food in the same bag to avoid cross-contamination ( example: Vegetables with vegetables, Dairy with dairy products, etc )
- Take extra caution handling when they are used in the microwave for heating foods
- When using Sous vide bag for reheating foods on stove, do not exceed medium boil or over-temperature 212F
- When using a microwave, the bags should be left slightly open
- Do not let bags be close to direct heat or open flames
- Do not force the bags to open and store sharp items. Bags may get damaged