Thickens, Lengthens, Strengthens
Finally, your lashes have a superpower of their own! Get thicker, fuller, and longer-looking lashes! Better Not Younger’s serum has been clinically proven to increase the appearance of lash density up to 82% in just 4 weeks*.
- Powered by our proprietary blend of peptides, vitamins and nutrients for healthier and thicker-looking, beautifully conditioned lashes.
- Our formula is clinically tested to be safe for lash and eye area.
- Made in USA.
- 82% increase in the appearance of lash density in just 4 weeks.*
*Independent clinical study with daily use for 4 weeks. Individual results may vary.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: rich in amino acid, vitamins A, C, and potassium that support thicker looking lashes.
- Panthenol and Biotin: B vitamins that help strengthen the lash follicle while conditioning and smoothing lash appearance.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known for its water retention properties, it helps to condition and smooth hairs to protect brittle, damaged lashes.
- Peptide Complex: Tailored peptide blend composed of essential amino acids to support healthier-looking lashes.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Cyclomethicone, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Dl-panthenol, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12), Allantoin, Pyridoxine Hci (Vitamin B6), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Polysorbate-20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (White Tea) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to Use:
- Clean and dry eyelids and lashes.
- Apply a thin layer of serum to the skin of the eyelid at the base of the upper and lower eyelashes.
- For optimal results, apply once daily for 4 weeks.
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Use as intended: Not to be applied on the eye or inside the eye area. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Remove immediately if you experience irritation and consult with your physician.